Connect Three are a dynamic consultancy who are experiencing internal growth and looking to add strong expertise to our already committed and talented team.
This exciting opportunity will provide the right person to help our clients with their business growth/ change strategy and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. This role is also to help shape the future of Connect Three by having key input and working collaboratively with the existing team to achieve our goals.
Our team helps organisations deliver sustainable change by getting people to accept, adopt, and drive change. As part of the team, you’ll help our clients develop and communicate a plan that enables their employees to execute and embrace lasting transformation by empowering them to change their behaviour focusing on critical things that drive successful results.
We are looking for a permanent addition to the team who is invested to help us grow. We would also consider a part-time post to help cast the net further to help us catch the right person.
As a Senior Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to the Managing Director
- Work with our Business & Workflow Manager to ensure smooth financial management of projects and clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of the team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise our staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Help promote the company brand and values internally and externally
- Validated change management experience gained in a consultancy setting.
- Sound knowledge and working experience within different industries
- A confirmed knowledge of prevailing change management trends, emergent practices and a track record of innovating in one or more change management area.
- Excellent skills in diagnosing a fit-for-purpose change approach, developing the approach and then implementing it.
- A consistent track record of delivering complex programmes of work and an ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Validated consulting skills, including excellent communication and social skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to develop and facilitate workshops with client teams.
- Be available to travel to client sites across the UK (and potentially Europe)
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications including Sharepoint.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience working with global organisations as part of a consultancy firm
- Experience of working with large UK public sector, private and third sector clients.
- Relevant professional qualification, such as MSc in a relevant discipline, CIPD qualification or a qualification in psychometric testing.
- Wider experience in strategy development, change management and implementation
What we will offer you:
• Competitive salary (Full time or part-time)
• Flexible Working arrangements
• Amazing office space and great culture
• 28 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday and for cont. service
• ½ day Xmas Shopping day per annum
• Training & Wellbeing allowances
• Personalised lunch with the Captain
• Summer and Xmas Teambuilding days
• Days to give back to Charity
• Audible monthly subscription (or equivalent)
To apply please send your CV and Covering letter to Jobs@connectthree.co.uk before the deadline of 12pm 10th September 2018.