We are very please to announce that Connect Three will be delivering Scottish Enterprise's new Essential Leadership Programme across Scotland. Launching with 2 initial programmes in Glasgow and Edinburgh in September 2019 with further programmes launching in 2020 in Aberdeen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Dumfries and Ayrshire.
This leadership programme will help you to:
- Identify and Integrate your values in the business culture
- Develop a more successful business which is a fair place to work
- Drive engagement, innovation and productivity
- Increase Resilience, agility and the ability to drive faster change
- Develop strategic decision making
Essential Leadership is a 'lighter touch' version of the new Growth Leadership programme and is targeted at leaders and potential leaders engaging with leadership development for the first time.
- Pre-programme diagnostic and 121 visit in the workplace
- Access to our learning portal with activities, videos and tutorials
- 5 x 1/2 day workshops over 4 months
- Half-day forward action planning session
- Post programme survey
The Essential Leadership programme is significantly subsidised by Scottish Enterprise. The costs for the business per person is £500 + VAT per person.
If you would like further information or to speak to us about this then please contact us direct on email@example.com or 0141 370 339.
Alternatively you can also contact Anne Marie Donald - Scottish Enterprise Project Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org