Are you an enthusiastic and experienced management development specialist looking for a new challenge and a rewarding career in a thriving organisation where people come first?
Connect Three are a successful Organisation and People Development Consultancy based in Glasgow, with clients all over Scotland and the UK.
To put it simply we are extremely passionate about “developing people to enable growth”. Our Team of Consultants share this strong ethos which helps us to provide practical and effective development solutions.
In a word:
this role will be working with our experienced team to help to scope, design and deliver management and leadership development solutions with different businesses primarily all over Scotland and throughout the UK. You will also be required to help acquire new business, develop business relationships and attend networking events. There are opportunities for this role to develop.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will:
- Design and deliver management and leadership training workshops and programmes across UK
- Work as a consultant helping to identify business and people needs and gaps and provide relevant and appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Carry out psychometric profiling and other diagnostic tools and conduct feedback to clients
- Help grow and develop business by acquiring new business and helping with proposals, tenders and business development
- Work with our team to ensure a joined-up approach and to help assist others across a variety of frameworks and interventions ranging from business strategy, organisational development and leadership and management development.
- Help assist with internal development of staff
If you're right for this role…
You’ll enjoy working within a fast-paced, solutions-driven, people-focused organisation. You’ll have a proactive can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values.
- Previous experience in an internal OD role or as a management Consultant
- Extensive workplace training design & delivery experience in management and leadership
- Experience supporting change management interventions
- Experience facilitating business strategy workshops
- Previous people management experience essential
- Previous experience and qualifications using psychometric profiling
- A sound understanding of Management & Leadership/ Business theory
- Have flexibility to travel with full driving license and access to a car essential.
- You will be driven by building relationships and helping with business development
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. We offer:
- Competitive salary (Full time or part-time) DOE
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Amazing office space and great culture
- 28 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday and for cont. service
- ½ day Xmas Shopping day per annum
- Training & Wellbeing allowances
- Personalised lunch with the Captain
- Summer and Xmas Teambuilding days
- Days to give back to Charity
- Audible monthly subscription (or equivalent)
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT in Title of email with your current CV and please attach a Cover Letter.