We are looking to increase our core team with an experienced, commercial leadership development consultant with bags of character and charm.
Our values are integral to how we do what we do and as must align fully with the right person.
Our values are:
Be CURIOUS - helps us to explore, join the dots, think differently, and question the status quo #detective #creativethinking
Be BOLD - helps us to act, call-out and challenge #justdoit #dontaskpermission
Be YOU - helps is to bring our best version of ourselves to work #resilience #mentalfitness #personality #strengths #flexibleworking
This role will be working alongside our Client Development Director, Chief Explorer, Workflow & Finance Manager and our experienced consultant team to help to scope, design and ultimately deliver OD, leadership and management development solutions with different businesses primarily all over Scotland and the UK. Leading from the front helping to plan and oversee core projects helping to assist our team with design and delivery.
The ideal candidate will also help develop and maintain business relationships and attend networking events to help promote the business. There are opportunities for this role to develop into a Director-level role as the business grows. #belimitless
Check out or website for more information or get in touch if you feel you can help us achieve our goal To explore & discover the potential from people to make workplaces happier and more productive
Reporting to the Chief Explorer you will:
- Design and deliver management and leadership training workshops and programmes across UK
- Work as a consultant helping to identify business and people needs and gaps and provide relevant and appropriate recommendations and solutions.
- Carry out psychometric profiling and other diagnostic tools and conduct feedback to clients
- Help grow and develop business by acquiring new business and helping with proposals, tenders and business development
- Work with our team to ensure a joined-up approach and to help assist others across a variety of frameworks and interventions ranging from business strategy, organisational development and leadership and management development.
- Help assist with internal development of staff
If you're right for this role…
You’ll enjoy working within a fast-paced, solutions-driven, people-focused organisation. You’ll have a proactive can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values.
- Previous experience in an internal OD role or as a management/ leadership Consultant
- Extensive workplace training design & delivery experience in management and leadership
- Experience supporting change management interventions
- Experience facilitating business strategy workshops
- Previous people management experience essential
- Previous experience and qualifications using psychometric profiling
- A sound understanding of Management & Leadership/ Business theory
- Strong commercial acumen and awareness
- Have flexibility to travel with full driving license and access to a car essential.
- You will be driven by building relationships and helping with business development
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. We offer:
- Competitive salary (Full time or part-time) DOE
- Flexible Working arrangements
- Amazing office space and great culture
- 28 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday and for cont. service
- ½ day Xmas Shopping day per annum
- Training & Wellbeing allowances
- Personalised lunch with the Captain
- Summer and Xmas Teambuilding days
- Days to give back to Charity
- Audible monthly subscription (or equivalent)
To apply email email@example.com with LEADERSHIP CONSULTANT in Title with your current CV and please attach a Cover Letter.