About the Role:
This role is a new role in the business to work with the Managing Director and our team to help with planning and running the business in line with existing and future growth. This role interfaces with sales, consultancy and support areas of the business and involves planning, scheduling, management of contracts/ workstreams and finance. You will be working with a highly motivated team who deliver meaningful and quantifiable benefit to the business, coordinating all workflows and capturing and recording data. Developing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders is important to us here and so is knowing our position and direction we are heading. Therefore, this role will be a key stakeholder in shaping the design and delivery of our forecasting, finance & scheduling roadmap to continue us on our journey.
• Deliver accurate forecasts, effective schedules and outcome options to stakeholders.
• Demonstrate the ability to anatomise workload and set measurable and timely tasks accordingly.
• Anticipate business needs and requirements through monitoring and analysis of trends and data, in order to provide mitigation options to the operation.
• Ensure that all KPIs, objectives and strategic goals are outlined and achieved
• Embrace change by leading and showing comfort in a fast-paced, working environment.
• Represent the business, communicating with effectiveness whilst showing strength when making decisions that affect key stakeholders.
• Collaborate with others and work toward the development of best practice procedures within planning and reporting for business success
• Be a decision maker for finance & scheduling queries.
• Understand the knowledge, capabilities and capacity of individuals in the team and ensure the best allocation of work is given to best person
• Drive continuous improvement in all processes and systems used
• Work with all members of the team to promote the benefits of effective planning and display the appropriate personal leadership qualities while doing so.
• Provide financial and business management expertise and recommendations to Senior Management and the wider business.
What you will offer us
• Proven Team Leader experience working in an agile environment.
• Stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills.
• Experience working in a finance/ or scheduling function
• Experience working within a consultancy business model (or similar)
• Strong knowledge of organisational development/ business management
• Experience managing scheduling function with complex customer journeys for a team of 12-15 consultants
• Experience in delivering operational updates to a director level audience
• Evidence of driving continuous improvement culture
• Experience with Xero and CRM/ project management/ scheduling systems
• Data Analytics
• Stakeholder Management
• Management and Coordination
• Statistical Modelling
• Personal Leadership
• Reporting and Management Information
• Strategic Planning
What we will offer you:
• Competitive salary, bonus, expenses and pension
• Flexible Working arrangements
• Amazing office space and a great culture with opportunity to grow your role within business
• 28 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday and for cont. service
• ½ day Xmas Shopping day
• Training & Wellbeing allowances
• Personalised lunch with the Captain
• Summer and Xmas Teambuilding days
• Days to give back to Charity
• Audible monthly subscription (or equivalent)
Deadline for applications: Monday 27th August 2018 at 12pm.
To apply please email your Covering Letter & CV to email@example.com with the subject line BUSINESS WORKFLOW MANAGER