Are you a motivated administrator looking for a new challenge within a fast paced, rapidly growing, innovative company?
As our Business Support Assistant, you will report into our Business Support Consultant and Managing Director and you will be responsible for helping with data entry, accounts admin and ad-hoc accounts duties, etc.
You will be organised, reliable and give attention to detail when dealing with accounts related admin duties.
This is a hands-on role and will suit a motivated individual who has a positive outlook and natural interest in learning new skills and being organised.
- Admin support to Managing Director and Business Support Consultant
- Assist in daily office needs and Training Room set-up
- Manage our company’s general administrative activities
- Issue invoices/refunds/credit notes and organise payments to customers
- Keep up to date with all expenditure and expense claims for all Consultants and the Managing Director and update our finance system
- Communicate effectively to MD and with full team on customer invoicing and billing
- Intermediate computer skills (Outlook Email, Word and Excel) required for the role as will be using an online cloud based software for all finances
- Organised, reliable and highly accurate with numbers
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage projects
- Must be a strong team player, have a good work ethic & remain professional at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are a motivated individual with good communication skills and have all or enough skills required to fulfil the duties listed above, and if you want to learn more and work in a fast-moving and exciting industry, then please get in contact with us today - We want to hear from you!
About the company
Connect Three are a dynamic Organisational & People Development Consultancy based in Glasgow with a base in London also. We help businesses and people through change and growth by developing their strategy, leaders and managers and workplace systems and environment. We are currently growing ourselves and looking to add more expertise to the team to help with the administration of our new offices and Training room and also our finances.
Short Job Details:
- Start Date: Available immediately however looking for the right person
- Company: Connect Three
- Location: Bridgeton, Glasgow G40 2AA
- Job Title: Finance & Office Administrator (Business Support Assistant)
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000 DOE per year (pro rata)
- Days/ Hours: minimum of 24 hours per week over 5 days (we are big advocates of flexible working)
- Holidays: 28 Days Pro Rata
- Job Type: Permanent (with the usual 6-month probationary period)