As COVID-19 lockdown measures slowly begin to ease, is your business ready to restart, grow and strive to be better than ever?
The Build Back Better Workplace Innovation Progamme is designed to help businesses identify steps they can take now to not only transition from survival to growth, but to emerge stronger following the crisis. This includes taking a fresh look at business strategy through new ideas and thinking, leading teams through change in an unprecedented time, whilst placing a strong emphasis on the importance of employee engagement and connection.
This is a free programme of 3 half-day workshops delivered by Connect Three in partnership with Scottish Enterprise.
Workshop 1 - Refocusing your business
- Changing business landscape - take a fresh look at the business strategy
- Move from Chaos to Opportunity - reposition the business to emerge stronger from the crisis
- Turning new ideas and thinking into action
Workshop 2 - Leading through Change
- Supporting leaders to reflect on their own role in leading the business out of lockdown
- Examine what leadership behaviours & style are required to support people coming back to work
- Delve deeper into the priority’s leaders need to set for the business, following Workshop 1
Workshop 3 – Engagement & Connection
- Identifying ways to engage in a virtual world and build a culture of trust and psychological safety
- Create purpose and align this with contribution in the new workplace
- Being courageous to make right and fair decisions for the business and its people in the long term
The first Build Back Better Workplace Innovation series is now fully booked. The second series starts on 15th July. Register your free place today!